Owner Builder Warranty is a policy for benefit of the purchaser and does not provide any cover to the owner builder.
Taking out this insurance can get tricky with all the rules and forms involved but at The Builders Insurance Broker we have knowledge and experience to make arranging cover easy for our clients.
Our dedicated team specialists will guide you through the application process. Once the paperwork is completed, Owner Builder Warranty Certificates can be issued quickly upon receipt and payment of the premium.
What Information / Documentation do I need to provide?
- Completed Proposal Form
- Defects Report (Please call 1300 769 455 for details of an authorised inspector)
- Copy of Owner Builder Permit (issued by Department of Fair Trading)
- Copy of Current Council Rate Notice
- Copy of Development Application
- Copy of Electrical & Plumbing Compliance Certificates
- Copy of Termite Report
- Copy of Occupation / Final Inspection Certificate
For a quotation or more information on Owner Builders Warranty Insurance, please send your enquiry using the form below
or contact one of our friendly team on 1300 769 455.