COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation impacting us all as we seek to protect the health, wellbeing and safety of our staff, our clients and the broader community while managing the broader business implications.
Our focus is to continue to service our clients to the best of our ability and are currently testing and implementing work from home arrangements for staff if the need arises.
Our key focus is:
- The health and safety of our clients, staff and their families with compliance with all Government regulations regarding public health.
- The continued delivery of service to our clients via phone and email.
- Engagement of best practice technologies and specialist third party expertise to enable the remote operation of our Business without disruption if required.
In order to prevent the spread of illness we have taken the following steps:
- We have decided to suspend clients & insurers visiting our office.
- We have decided to suspend attending any external meetings outside of our office.
We do want to hear from you and are able to provide our continued service to you via phone or email.
We are focussing on planning rather than panic and are committed to continuing to be able to service all our clients during this time.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9570 5422.
The Builders Insurance Broker